CAS NO.: 9004-65-3 HS CODE: 3912900000 EINECS No.:618-389-6
Physical And Chemical Propertices
Application Fields of HPMC
1.Construction Industry : mortar, ceramic tile adhesive, waterproof material,etc.
2.Pharmaceutical Industry : thickener for pill, dis-solvent and controlled release formulation.
3.Food Industry : vegetable protein drink, dairy product, candy etc.
4.Cosmetics Industry : emulsifier, thickener and humectant.
Characteristic of hydroxypropyl Methyl cellulose
1. The level of water retention is one of the most important indicators of the quality of HPMC, especially in the cement mortar and gypsum-based products for thin-layer construction.
2. Enhance the water retention, it can effectively prevent the phenomenon of rapid drying and insufficient hydration, which can cause a decrease in strength and cracking.
3. Strong bonding ability, good sag resistance.
4. Modified cellulose ether has an excellent thickening effect. Can provide better bond strength, fluidity, structural stability and workability to the material if added to the dry mortar.
5. In mortar with a high PH value, it has obvious promotion effect on fast dissolution, and usually can be completely dissolved in a few minutes.
6.Mortar with good flow-ability and suitable lead into air.
Surface Treatment Of HPMC
The role of HPMC in mortar
In order to coagulation cementitious materials, for example cement and gypsum product need water to hydrate. The correct addition of HPMC can keep the moisture in the mortar for a long enough period of time, enables the setting and hardening of the cementitious material to continue.
What determines the amount of HPMC added to obtain enough water retention ability?
1. Absorption at the substrate
2. Composition of mortar
3. Layer thickness of mortar
4. Water requirement for mortar
5. Setting time of cementitious material
The relationship between water retention rate of cellulose ether and mortar temperature.
●The change in temperature will seriously affect the water retention of common cellulose ether, but water retention at high temperatures can be effectively solved by using the excellent HPMC series. It ensures that the cementitious material has a enough time to gradually crystallize and harden with water.
Relationship between water retention rate and viscosity of cellulose ether
●When the viscosity of cellulose ether rises, the water retention rate also rises.
●When the viscosity reaches a certain height, Increase smoothly in water retention.
Relationship between water retention rate and volume of addition
●With increase in additive amount of water retention rate increased. When the volume of addition further increases, the trend of increasing water retention rate slows down.
Packaging And Storage
Packaging and storage: 25 kg/bag
Note: The product is packaged in polypropylene woven bags, each with a net weight of 25kg. When storing, place in a ventilated and dry place indoors, pay attention to moisture. Pay attention to rain and sun protection during transportation.
Quantity/20GP: 12 tons with pallets, 14 tons without pallets.
Quantity/40HQ: 24 tons with pallets, 28 tons without pallets.
Improves workability and processing effect of cement-based and ceramic-based extrusions by its lubrication
Double-bulls@remains stable in the range of pH 3.0~11.0. The solubility of Double-bulls⑧can largely increase in the presence of alkali environment.
Double-bulls⑧prolongs the open time during application, give more time for correction.
Avoid quick water-loss during the drying of constructions, enhance water retention, ensure sufficient hydration time for cement-based, lime-based and gypsum-based materials.
Compatible with other ionic and non-ionic additives in aqueous solutions while providing a stable combi-nation when dissolved in water.
Large water demand of Double- bulls⑧can make your materials yield higher volume of outputs, and thus save your cost.
Enhances dispersion rate suspension effect and the stability of suspension systems, including concrete, mortar, EIFS system.
Double-bulls⑧Increases viscosity of liquids in daily-chemical products and personal care products